Thursday, November 20, 2008

PAIN and TIRING!~



Today,my bros and I went to new house help my dad plant trees, due to the soil at new house compound is not suitable for growing trees,my dad bring us take soil from other place...WOAH it was super tiring can...imagine u need to scoop like 12-15 bags of soil into the fertilizer bag,then load to car and unload it at house with the raining weather,everything become so heavy....our sandals was full with mud and it make us so hard to walk and it is so dam fcking "chuan" to do all the laoding and unloading!!!The rain make the road become so slippery....i fall down into big drain in front of my house and my leg bleed!!After planting trees then i got a chance to mix the cement with sand,1st time experience...i tot it was an easy job but it wasn't!!Super tiring and painful day i can say! @.@

No comments: